Calling home and Clay had to run to the office, print the wavier and fax it back.
Hold on C.J.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi, It looked like an exciting trip. Great pictures of the trip. Thanks for sharing and letting us step into a moment of your lifes.
So I can hardly stand it...did C.J. fall out of the raft or not? I'll be shocked if he didn't and if he did I sure hope he didn't get hurt. It looks like the boys had a lot of fun!
Looks like they had a lot of fun! I miss them!
Fun, Fun, Fun!!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi, It looked like an exciting trip. Great pictures of the trip. Thanks for sharing and letting us step into a moment of your lifes.
ReplyDeleteSo I can hardly stand it...did C.J. fall out of the raft or not? I'll be shocked if he didn't and if he did I sure hope he didn't get hurt. It looks like the boys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they had a lot of fun! I miss them!
ReplyDeleteFun, Fun, Fun!!!
ReplyDelete